Search This Blog

Monday, March 2, 2009

Good Qualifying For Doni Tata Pradita

After being 20th in the first practice session, only 2 seconds behind the provisional poleman Andrew Pitt, young Indonesian rider Doni Tata Pradita improved his position to 19th, with a very good time improvement compared to the first day. Considering the very high level of the championship, this is a great start for the season.

Doni Tata Pradita: "This is good. I am really happy. The improvement was great today. I am happy with my Yamaha and with my team. This is a good start to make some good results."

Martial Garcia (team-manager): "This is a good result for Indonesia
and Doni Tata Pradita. I am satisfied of his first race. He is the fastest of the riders beginning in this championship. He learned well to use his bike. Thank you to Yamaha Indonesia, the team and Steve Martin as a coach. The Yamaha is performing well and I dream of a top 15 finish."

2nd round of the Supersport World Championship: March 14th at Losail (Qatar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Top Motorcycle Modification